Advantages of Using Pseudocode: -
1. 1. Clarify algorithms in many cases.
- Impose increased discipline on the process of documenting detailed design.
- Provide additional level at which inspection can be performed.
- Help to trap defects before they become code.
- Increases product reliability.
- May decreases overall costs.
Disadvantages of Using Pseudocode: -
- Create an additional level of documentation to maintain.
- Introduce error possibilities in translating to code.
- May require tool to extract pseudocode and facilitate drawing flowcharts.